Jobs from Indeed

Clixsense to earnmoney

What can I say about Clixsense… For starters, I will misspell it at least once in this Blog post. I promise you that. Otherwise though, Clixsense is a PTC website. You click a link, you have to keep it open and in focus for 3 seconds to a minute, and you get paid anywhere from $0.001 to $0.02. This means at best your income/hour will be abysmal, however the general lack of work and the fact that you can use it and do something else offline makes it a viable option for those of us that have lives outside of online work.
Ads are the main feature of the website. As stated above, you’re required to view the ads for at least 3 seconds based on the type. Sometimes you’ll click on one and hear blaring loud audio coming out of your speakers for those 3 seconds. Sometimes the page won’t load. However as long as you’re viewing the framed portion of Clixsense, you’ll get your penny(s).
Tasks are another item they offer. I found these to be a very good money making method, having earned 34 cents in less than 5 minutes.
Alright so it isn’t good. But it is on par with other task oriented websites such as CloudCrowd and Amazon Mechanical Turk. At 34 cents per 5 minutes, expect to make about $4/hour. Personally I would avoid these, as quite frankly, that’s sad.
ClixGrid is a fancy way of putting up a lottery where you earn tickets by viewing ads. You click a square on a picture which brings you to an ad. You view it for 10 seconds, and then it notifies you if you won. Prizes range from $0.10 to $5. With my 25 clicks I got nothing, however your mileage may vary. RNG is RNG.
Offers are programs offered via a third party, in this case Panthera Network. What happens is, you click on an offer and are redirected to the offer web site. You may get coupons, a free trial, a discount, or even just the rewards promised via Panthera. There are usually restrictions, but generally if you follow along you get paid quickly, and the money is fairly good considering you get something out of it. Unfortunately there are no Netflix subs, however there are a few high paying offers, such as Blockbuster at $10, and Discover at a whopping $50! That takes care of any yearly fee!
Affiliate programs are the bread and butter of anyone looking to make money online. From ultra high paying programs such as Hostgator’s $50 per signup, to a portion of earnings from CloudCrowd’s program, these programs can make you money, sometimes it is a bit slow, but nothing is better than seeing a check for someone else’s work. They pay a small portion of earnings from each affiliate, but if you can refer a lot, it will add up very quickly.
Advertising is their last offer, good for those of us with a website. The prices are low, $2.40 for 1,000 ad credits, which can be used towards any level of advertising. My personal preference is the 3 second ‘micro’ ads, as they generate the most traffic, and quickly! By setting it to no limit, it actually took my website offline briefly. For about 10 minutes I was pulling in 80 hits/minute, and I got a half decent amount of referrals out of it for the programs I have listed. It was wonderful, and I’ll be doing it again!
Overall, Clixsense is a good site, perfect for those of us that want some absurdly easy money while we perform offline tasks. Three clicks, and you’re viewing a 30 second ad. Or, if you happen to get my site again, scroll around and click one of my links! I won’t be reviewing anything without first checking it out, so your time, and your computer, are safe. Did I word that right? ‘Are safe’ or ‘Is safe’? That always messes me up.
Anyways, I usually put a TL;DR section in, but as I can’t think of one, I’ll just say this.
Click me!
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment