Jobs from Indeed

My passive earning this month

In this post i like to reveal my latest passive earning for September 2012, my income come from putting Ads on my blogs, i will update the new payments when i receive it to this series of passive earning proofs.

More than $40 were paid for my blogs on technology, they are come from link shoteren Adf.ly, puts a Text link ads in the footer of my blog and a chitika ads networks as well as PopAds network. Here are the payments :

Fig 1: More than $43 earning from Adf.ly, PopAds, Chitika and Text-Link-Ads

 Fig 2: My 6th earning from Adf.ly


 Fig 3: My 2th earning from PopAds
Fig 4: My 2th earning from Text Link Ads


I will introduce you severals posts related to these proofs and hope to see you raised your earning online and share your experiences with me by putting comment under the comment sections of this post. Happy earning money to all of you!

Related pots 
  1. How to make quick money with Chitika
  2. How to make quick money with Text Link Ads
  3. How to make quick money with PopAds
  4. How to make quick money with Adf.ly  

Source at My passive earning this month

3 comments:

user3srsoftwaresolurtions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abc said...

panu

abc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment